Tuesday 5 June 2012

Happy Jubilee Day Everyone!

The weather hasn't been the best but it has been BRITISH....lol! What a great Jubilee weekend it's been, pageants, concerts and today the British public showing their support for the Queen after 60 glorious years on the throne. For me, I've spent today crafting, I've using my Octopode Factory stamps and I'm entering this into the  Octopode Factory Friday Challenge, I haven't entered into any blog challenges for a while but this one caught my eye as this weeks challenge is Black and White. I've used 4 stamps from the Octopode Factory, Black and London Fog Memento Inks, copic pens and Promarkers.

7 comments:

Katja said...

WOW, this card is fantastic!!!

Great work!

Katja X

Ed said...

Hello again, thanks for your comment over on my blog. I like the little guys you stamped - not used anything like them, suppose they are outside my comfort zone, but seeing your fun work, and it did make me smile - I may just buy a couple of those little guys and have a play :-) xx

Nicks said...

fabulous! I really struggle with Black and white

The Octopode Factory said...

wow this is amazing!

paulaexuk said...

I love this, you have caught the colours of the British weather on Monday perfectly. Such a shame it was such a miserable day for you all. I want one of those stamps. Great tag.

Netty said...

Terrific card, x

Renee said...

Awesome b&w creation. I really like the way you used a line of highlight to make your striped border standout out dimensionally.